- Colour coded and labelled wires that match the detailed wiring diagram for a confusion free construction process.
- The wiring diagram is accompanied by the full VCU manual and Software located on the USB key provided with the VCU, or downloadable from the Haltech Website.
- 4 x 25A (continuous) push-pull PWM capable (5 kHz) outputs (for power to injectors / coils, transbrake, thermofan, fuel pump)
- 8 x peak/hold injector drivers (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 8 x low current ignition outputs (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 6 x low side drive outputs, PWM capable (DPOs)
- 6 x push-pull / h-bridge outputs (8A, PWM capable), eg for electronic throttle
- 11 x 0-5V analog inputs with redundancy for electronic throttle and switchable 5V pullup
- Trigger and home inputs with differential inputs, adjustable thresholds and glitch filters
- 6 x synchronous pulsed inputs, zero crossing or adjustable thresholds - cam sensor inputs, frequency inputs or 0-5V analog inputs
- 1 x on-board wideband controller, supporting NTK and LSU4.9
- 1 x on-board 4 bar MAP sensor
- 2 x CAN ports with switchable termination
Suits: Engines with up to 8 cylinders or up to 4 rotors. Racing applications where advanced race features, data logging and power management control is required.
Includes: Nexus R3 VCU, SurLok connectors (Red and Black), Wi-Fi antenna, mounting bolts, USB-C Cable, USB-C dust cap, USB drive with NSP Software. Nexus R3 Universal Wire-in engine harness.