Made to be a direct plug and play loom for the 1A IGN coils mounted under the intake manifold on a Fd3s Rx7 s6-7-8 with our own mounting hardware.
- Made to eliminate the factory ignitor unit.
- Made all with 15 amp wiring to suit the coils max output.
- Vinny fab mounting brackets and hardware.
- 4x Aem 1a Ign coils.
- Vinny fab plug and play loom.
- Bosch leads to suit.
Designed and made for single turbo setups who dont req anything to sit ontop of the engine.
- Aem IGN-1A High Output Coils deliver a powerful, long duration spark and are ideal for us in high-boost or high compression engines.
- This coil is a specially designed inductive style, high energy coil IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) referred to as a smart coil, as it is designed with the igniter on the coil. (TTL Transistor to Transistor Logic computer systems)
- This coil has the potential of a Massive Spark Energy, (<250mJ, 8mS dwell @ 14 bolt) equal to and typical of the Capacitive Discharge Ignition (CDI) ignition systems, and delivers a very long spark duration that can only be achieved by using inductive coils.
- This Massive Spark Energy <250mJ, and very high voltage, >81kV with incredibly long spark duration of <3.2mS is CRITICAL to maximizing power in high boost or high compression engines and when using the OE comuter or IGN-1A high performance TTL programmable fuel and ignition systems.
- These coils are flawlessly being used on 3,000 hp nitrous engines without CDI. This is World Class performance!
- The heavy duty construction is suited to operate in harsh environments and will handle substantial shock, vibration, and is weatherproof. This coil can be mounted virtually anywhere, including on the engine's valve cover. (i.e. GM LS1)
- Output Voltage: up to 81kV +/- 10%
- Output Energy: up to 250mJ +/- 7% (8mS dwell @ 14 volts)
- Peak Secondary Current: 100mA +/- 7%
- Arc Duration: 3.2mS +/- 10% @ 3.0mS dwell target
- Max Continuous Dwell: 9mS not to exceed 40% duty cycle
- Max Intermittent Dwell: 88% duty cycle for 9 sec max