KOYO-KH020252NU06 International part number
KOYO-HH020252N Is used by Koyorad USA (N-Flow)
N-FLO Technology 48mm Radiator Core
When factory equipped radiators have inlet and outlet locations that allow proper placement, Koyorad carefully welds aluminum partitions in the upper and lower tanks of the radiator. This is Koyorad’s N-Flo Technology which allows for a double or triple pass radiator. This design cools more efficiently by allowing the coolant to remain in the radiator for a longer period therefore transferring more heat to the surrounding air. N-Flo Technology is available on cars that are known to have limited airflow to the radiator. Unless noted otherwise, all Koyorad N-Flo Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed, designed as a factory fit, direct bolt in with no engine modifications necessary, and retain mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans. See notes in individual item descriptions for details.
- Precise Tube and Fin Alignment: Construction under strict quality control and solid boxing result in tubes with optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer.
- Nocolok Brazing: Tubes, Fins, Headers and Brackets are brazed in a state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace, bonding all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements.
- Billet Filler Neck: Precision machined billet filler necks are incorporated on each Koyo radiator for strength, durability, and better sealing.
- OE Specific Mountin: Koyo incorporates application specific mounting locations for all fan shrouds, inlet/outlet hoses and top/bottom mounting pins, ensuring quick and pain-free installs.
- Hand Crafted Heliarc Welds: Each Koyo Alloy Race Radiator is Heliarc welded individually by hand. This creates the strongest aluminum to aluminum bond to mate all components.
Fitment: 1989-1994 Nissan S13 Silvia SR20DET and 1989-1998 Nissan S13 180SX SR20DET
Note: Automatic vehicles will require external transmission cooler.