KOYO-KV081895R International part number
KOYO-V2926 Is used by Koyorad USA
HYPER V SERIES 36mm Core Thickness with Hyper Fin and Tube Pitch
The Hyper V-Core Series is the newest to the Koyorad | Koyo All Aluminum Racing Radiator line up. An engine’s cooling system in many newer vehicles are suffering due to limited space and crowding which affects air circulation. Our new ultra efficient Hyper V core was developed specifically for vehicles which see extreme heat, are limited in space, and where the factory inlet/outlet locations eliminate the option for a proper N-FLO design. The Hyper V Series radiators have a specially designed fin and tube pitch which significantly increases its surface area while still allowing for excellent air circulation through the radiator. The Hyper V-Core series is the perfect solution where space savings and high performance is a must. Unless noted otherwise, all Koyorad Hyper V-Series All Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed, designed as a factory fit, direct bolt in with no engine modifications necessary, and retain mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans. See notes in individual item descriptions for details.
Ultra efficient, two row, high density 36mm core increases coolant volume while keeping weight and space to a minimum. Precision TIG welded, uniform brazed and triple pressure tested for quality. Allows use of stock radiator hoses for ease of install.
- Precise Tube and Fin Alignment: Construction under strict quality control and solid boxing result in tubes with optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer.
- Nocolok Brazing: Tubes, Fins, Headers and Brackets are brazed in a state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace, bonding all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements.
- Billet Filler Neck: Precision machined billet filler necks are incorporated on each Koyo radiator for strength, durability and better sealing.
- OE Specific Mountin: Koyo incorporates application specific mounting locations for all fan shrouds, inlet/outlet hoses and top/bottom mounting pins, ensuring quick and pain-free installs.
- Hand Crafted Heliarc Welds: Each Koyo Alloy Race Radiator is Heliarc welded individually by hand. This creates the strongest aluminum to aluminum bond to mate all components.
Fitment: 1994-2001 Honda DC2 Integra Inc Type-R (OEM radiator cap is not compatible with this radiator. Must use Koyorad # SK-C13 or equivalent.)
Note: Automatic vehicles will require external transmission cooler.
Tech Notes: Will fit Showa and Denso type OE fan shrouds.